APRIL Sustainability Professional Development Programme 2019 Open for Applications
Leading in sustainable business requires companies to navigate the increasingly complex links between economic, environmental and social spheres. In APRIL we want to develop leaders who are able to tackle the sustainability challenges of tomorrow.
We are excited to open applications for the APRIL Sustainability Professional Development Programme 2019. Over the course of the 18-month programme, candidates will have the unique opportunity to take on sustainability-related roles across APRIL’s operations, understanding sustainability as it relates to the company in various scopes through three distinct rotations.
Under the mentorship of senior sustainability professionals, candidates will acquire knowledge in technical understanding, stakeholder engagement, communications, and management skills. Upon completion of the programme, candidates can look forward to a fulfilling career in sustainability within APRIL and RGE’s global business groups.
- Recent Master’s degree from a reputable university relevant academic background (environment studies, social public policy, business administration, biology, forestry/ecology)
- Minimum 1.5 years of professional working experience preferred (including internships)
- One recommendation letter from Professor
- One recommendation letter from Supervisor (for participants with prior work experience)
- Keen interest to pursue a career in sustainability aligned with APRIL’s core values of complementary Teamwork, Ownership, People, Integrity, Customer, and Continuous Improvement
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English; knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia is a bonus
The brochure for the programme can be downloaded here.